Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation
When you need an AC installation you can trust, the team at Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning serves all of Macon, Lake Oconee and the surrounding area. With over 50 years in the HVAC and Refrigeration industry, we understand indoor comfort. We’re a Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer, so we don’t just meet your expectations; we exceed them. Our business has flourished because we consistently outperform the competition, and as a local, family-owned company, we take your needs very seriously, With us, you can count on straightforward pricing, superior workmanship, attentive customer service and state-of-the-art air conditioning systems.
Air Conditioning Installation Specialists
Whether you need an air conditioning design-and-build for new construction or want to replace an inefficient residential air conditioner with a new, modern unit, we have the skills and experience to properly size and correctly install a system that will give you everything you need. We offer free onsite air conditioning installation consultations for all of our customers; we’ll thoroughly assess your cooling requirements and offer solutions for affordable, high-efficiency air conditioners that are specially designed to save money on monthly utility bills.
- Free air conditioning consultations and free estimates
- Ultra-efficient Carrier air conditioners
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- NATE-Certified AC technicians
- Residential and commercial
- 24/7 emergency air conditioner replacement
Should I Replace Or Repair My Existing Air Conditioner?
Many of our customers wonder if AC installation is more economical than AC repair. Although there is no one-size-fits-all answer, there are several factors to consider in the overall equation:
- How old is your air conditioner? A cooling systems that’s over ten years old is nearing the end of its lifespan. Even if it works fine now, it’s more likely to break down within a few years.
- Does your AC need frequent repairs? The older the unit, the more likely it is to require costly repairs on a regular basis.
- Has your air conditioner been poorly maintained? Nothing kills an air conditioner, even a young air conditioner, faster than a lack of annual maintenance. Lack of maintenance can also make the system work harder, causing utility bills to rise.
If your Macon, GA, cooling system has these characteristics and no longer works like it should, replacement will almost always be the best choice. Not only can you avoid AC breakdown in the middle of summer, you’ll also see lower utility bills from the start with a new, more energy efficient system. We offer attractive air conditioner installation financing options, and the money you’ll save on energy costs can offset installation costs over time.
On the other hand, an air conditioner that’s received regular maintenance, is less than ten years old and hasn’t needed many repairs is probably worth hanging on to. Just be sure to keep the air filter clean and to schedule air conditioner maintenance every spring.