Heating Repair and Servicing Contractor
Serving Macon, GA, and the surrounding areas since 1960, Wilson Bryant Air Conditioning delivers a full range of HVAC services designed to keep your indoor space comfortable year-round. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are committed to practicing the highest ethical standards in the HVAC industry. For our customers, that means honest pricing, courteous customer service, state-of-the-art products and workmanship that can’t be beat.
Local Heating Repair Specialists
Although the Georgia winters are rarely severe, a reliable heating system is absolutely essential for ongoing indoor comfort. When your heat pump, furnace or boiler decides to quit working on a cold day, your indoor space can quickly become unpleasantly chilly. That’s why Wilson Bryant employs a team of NATE-Certified heating repair specialists who are on duty around the clock and can fix all heater makes and models.
- Heat pump, furnace and boiler repair
- 24/7 emergency heating service
- Residential and commercial installations
- NATE-Certified heater repair technicians
- Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer
- Licensed heating contractor
- Straightforward pricing
- Repairs on all makes and models
Does My Heating System Need A Service Call?
All too often, homeowners and business owners wait to call for heating service until the system just stops working altogether. We suggest that our clients always call for heating service at the first sign of trouble. The sooner the problem is fixed, the less widespread the damage will be, the less the repair will probably cost, and the less likely it is that you will need to replace the entire system. Here’s a list of common heater problems that should be treated by an HVAC professional as soon as possible:
- Unusual noises
- System cycling on and off frequently or won’t turn off
- Gas furnace burner flame is yellow or orange instead of blue
- Indoor temperature doesn’t match thermostat setting
- Uneven heating and/or drafty areas
- Rising utility bills
- Excessive dryness and/or dust
When Is Heater Replacement Better Than Heater Repair?
If your furnace, heat pump or boiler can be fixed, we will perform the repair. However, as heating systems age, the cost of repairing them may be less cost-effective than replacing them. Consider heater replacement over heating repair if any of the following are true for your unit:
- Heat pump, furnace or boiler has received poor maintenance
- Heating system is over 15 years old
- Heater no longer works like it used to
- Furnace, heat pump or boiler needs frequent repairs
- Your utility bills are already high and getting higher
Not sure whether to repair or replace your Macon, GA, heating system? Call our Customer Service Team and schedule a free onsite heating replacement consultation.